FibeAir IP- MAX² is ideal for any network topology and technology from pure IP, to multi-service and hybrid networks. The FibeAir IP- MAX² incorporates comprehensive Ethernet networking capabilities including advanced QoS for differentiated services, flow control and sophisticated traffic balancing.
FibeAir IP- MAX² utilizes full range, multi-level dynamic adaptive modulation for delivering maximum capacity at any given time while guaranteeing critical services. A unique switchover mechanism ensures zero downtime connectivity, allowing smooth, noise-free transmission of real time applications.
With Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) certification for Microwave Ethernet, the new FibeAir IP- MAX² family includes native Ethernet as well as a native Ethernet/native TDM – Native2 functionality, providing a complete solution for all network migration scenarios.
Other advantages of FibeAir-IP MAX²
• Pay as you grow with simple migration path
Easily upgradeable to higher capacities with license key
• Sophisticated protection schemes
Using single or dual line interfaces, graceful bandwidth reduction ability, and Spanning Tree enabling features
• Extended Quality of Service (QoS)
Enables smart packet queuing and prioritization
• Multi-Service transport (Native2 TM)
Optical GbE or electrical 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet data with optional n x E1/T1 interfaces over a single radio carrier
• Ultra low latency
Suitable for delay-sensitive applications such as VoIP, Mobile TV and IPTV
• Multiple network topology support
Ring, Mesh, Chain, Star and Tree
• Metro Ethernet Forum certification
First Ethernet Microwave to achieve MEF certification
• Gigabit Ethernet native solution – Full duplex throughput up to 900 Mbps over a single channel
• Comprehensive spectrum range – Full capacity over all 6-38 GHz frequency bands
• Single port for full capacity – Up to 900 Mbps on a single GbE port for cost effective networking
• Unique full range Adaptive Modulation – Provides the widest modulation range on the market from QPSK to 256 QAM with multi-level real-time modulation changing dynamically according to environmental conditions – while ensuring zero downtime connectivity.